RootsWizard is a companion utility for users of RootsMagic genealogy software that gives you insights into your RootsMagic data that help you find missing members of your family tree. For LDS users, it also helps you identify family members that are in need of LDS Ordinances. In addition, it helps you keep track of which family members you have researched and which ones are in need of further review.
How Does It Work?
RootsWizard quickly analyzes your RootsMagic data file and creates groups in your data file that help you prioritize your family history research.
- RootsWizard helps you find missing members of your family tree by identifying family members who may have had a spouse, but have no spouse in the data file. It also identifies those who may have had children, but have no children in the data file. In addition, it identifies those who are missing parents in the data file.
- RootsWizard helps you keep track of which family members you have researched and which ones are in need of further review.
- RootsWizard identifies family members whose records have been changed on FamilySearch, so you can take advantage of the research done by others.
- With RootsWizard, you can choose to focus your efforts on a certain part of your family tree, such as a specific family line or those who lived after a certain date.
- For LDS users, RootsWizard identifies family members who are ready for LDS Ordinances to be reserved as well as those requiring more information before LDS Ordinances can be reserved. It also helps you keep track of those family members for whom you have reserved LDS Ordinances.
For more detailed information about RootsWizard, download the RootsWizard User Guide, which provides complete documentation on how to use RootsWizard, including research strategies to find missing family members and many helpful tips on how to get the most out of RootsMagic and its integration with FamilySearch, Ancestry and other providers.
Protection of Your Data is Our Highest Priority
RootsWizard has been designed with the protection of your data as the highest priority. No one has ever reported experiencing data problems from using RootsWizard. In addition, we recommend that you back up your RootsMagic data file before running RootsWizard so you can easily restore your data as it was before running RootsWizard, if needed. RootsWizard is a utility developed and supported by us and not by RootsMagic, so please Contact Us if you have any questions or need support.
RootsWizard works with RootsMagic software running on Microsoft Windows. RootsMagic is award-winning genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you and RootsWizard is the perfect companion to RootsMagic.
We will gladly refund your full purchase price with no questions asked within 30 days of your purchase if you are not completely satisfied for any reason. Please Contact Us if you have any questions, need support or desire a refund.
Get RootsWizard Now for Only $10
Click the button below to Get RootsWizard Now for a limited time for the special promotional price of only $10 (normally $14.95).